Community Recreation Overview
Our Community Recreation Programs offer a variety of activities for all ages.
Click HERE to view our Community Recreation Brochure.
- The Queens College Fitness Center is located in Room 206 of Fitzgerald Gymnasium and features more than 30 pieces of Cybex weight equipment, treadmills, cross trainers, bikes, steppers, arc trainers and free weights. Trained recreation staff members are available to offer assistance with all of the equipment. Personal Training or Group Training sessions can be scheduled for those who want more personal attention. Group Training classes offered include Yoga, Pilates, Step Aerobics, Spinning, Boot Camp, Kickboxing, Lunch Time Toning and Bottom's Up. For more information, click HERE or call us at 718-997-2740.
- The Queens College Tennis Center presents a wide variety of tennis options to the Queens Community. We offer open court time seven days a week on our newly resurfaced hard courts at hourly and seasonal rates. Additionally, we provide private and semi-private lessons for children and adults with our experienced staff. For more information, including how to acquire a tennis pass for court usage, click HERE or call us at 718-997-2771.
- The Queens College Aquatics Center is located on the first floor of Fitzgerald Gymnasium. The pool, which is 25 yards long and six lanes wide, is utilized for adult and children's swimming lessons and lap swimming during recreeation hours. The average water temperature in the pool is 81 degrees. For more information, click HERE or call us at 718-997-2767.
- Our Head Start Program can help get your children in shape. For more information, click HERE , call us at 718-997-2740, or e-mail us at Rec@qc.cuny.edu .
- Our Saturday Education and Recreation Program offers a full-day program from 9 am to 3 pm for children in grades K - 8 consisting of Education and Recreation components. For more information, click HERE or call us at 718-997-2759.
- Our Family Fit Program is where you and your child can get into shape together, For more information, click HERE or call us at (718) 997-2740.
We are now offering:
A Combination Pass which includes the use of the swimming pool and new state of the art Fitness Center.
$500 for 12 months
We are also selling the following memberships:
6 months - $230 1 Year - $380
6 months - $180 1 Year - $300