From Long Island and Points East: Take the LIE westbound; watch for QC signs. Get off at Exit 23 (Main Street). Make a left turn at the traffic light and take the overpass onto Main Street. Continue on Main Street to the second traffic light, and make a left turn onto Reeves Avenue. The campus gate that services the gymnasium and the athletics fields will be on your right, across from 153rd Street.
From Manhattan and Points West: Take the L.I.E. eastbound; watch for QC signs. Get off at Exit 23 (Main Street). Make a right at the traffic light on to Main Street. Continue on Main Street to the next traffic light and make a left turn onto Reeves Avenue. The campus gate that services the gymnasium and the athletics fields will be on your right, across from 153rd Street.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- Via Flushing: Take the Long Island Railroad or the #7 subway to Main Street, Flushing. From Main Street, take the Q25, Q25-34, Q34 or Q17 bus.
- Via Forest Hills: Take the E, F, G, or R subway to the 71st and Continental Avenue in Forest Hills. Take the exit marked "North side 70 Ave and 108 St." At the corner, take the Q64 bus to Kissena Boulevard and Jewel Avenue. Stops one block south of campus.
- Via Jamaica: Take the F subway to Parsons Boulevard or the LIRR to the Jamaica Station. From Jamaica Avenue and 160th Street or Hillside Avenue and Parsons Boulevard, take the Q25, Q25-34, or Q34 bus. From Hillside Avenue and either 169th or 179th Street, take the Q17 bus to the LIE and Kissena Boulevard.
- Q25-34 Runs from Main Street, Flushing (#7 subway and LIRR stations), along Kissena (stops at the main gate) and Parsons Boulevards to Jamaica Avenue and 160th Street (BMT and IND).
- Q44 Runs from West Farms Square, Bronx (IRT) to Sutphin Boulevard, Jamaica (LIRR station). Stops at Main Street and Melbourne Avenue, two blocks west of campus.
- Q64 Runs from Continental Avenue, Forest Hills (IND), along Jewel Avenue to 164th Street. Stops one block from campus.
- Q17 Runs from Main Street, Flushing (#7 subway and LIRR stations), to 165th Street terminal in Jamaica (passing the IND 179th Street station). Travels along Kissena Boulevard, LIE service road, 188th Street, and Hillside Avenue. Stops at Kissena and the LIE, two blocks from the main gate.
- Q88 Runs from Springfield Boulevard and Union Turnpike along Springfield to 73rd Avenue; along (or west on) 73rd Avenue to 188th Street; along 188th Street to the LIE; along LIE service road to Queens Boulevard and Woodhaven Boulevard. Stops at Kissena Boulevard and the LIE, two blocks from the main gate.