Grades K - 8
Online registration is not available at this time, please e-mail or fax an application into the office.
To view the 2016-2017 brochure, click HERE.
To print the application and send it in, click HERE.
Please note: Registration is COMPLETE when a $50 registration fee is received. Payments must be submitted over the phone, in person or through the mail.
The program runs from 9am - 12pm for 8 Saturdays - 90 minutes for ELA and 90 minutes for Math
Fall 2016: October 15, 22, 29; November 5, 12, 19; December 3, 10 - NO Class Nov 26 (for Thanksgiving)
Designated Snow Day (only if a Saturday this session is canceled) Dec 17.
- Progress Reports handed out: Dec 3rd
- Parent Teacher Conferences: Dec 10th – 8:35 – 9:15am
Winter 2017: January 7, 14, 21, 28; February 4, 11, 18, 25. Open through Winter Breaks.
Designated Snow Day (only if a Saturday this session is canceled) March 4.
- Progress Reports handed out: Feb 18th
- Parent Teacher Conferences: Feb 25th – 8:35 – 9:15am
Spring 2017: March 11, 18, 25; April 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 - Open through Spring Break
Emergency Day (ONLY if a session is canceled) May 6.
- Progress Reports handed out: April 22nd
- Parent Teacher Conferences: April 29th – 8:35 – 9:15am
FEES: $350 tuition
Additional Fees: Registration fee of $50 per child
Registration is for ALL 8 classes in each session. WE CANNOT PRORATE PRICES. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
**Click here for the CAMPUS MAP for the location of the program on Saturdays.**
How can the Queens College Saturday Program benefit your child?
We offer a half-day program from 9 am to 12 pm for children in grades K - 8 consisting of Education and Test Prep components.
- The morning will include two Education Classes: ELA (English Language Arts) and Math.
- Snack will be provided.
This program provides the perfect opportunity to reinforce the concepts described in the Common Core State Standards through mini-lessons and small group activities in Reading, Writing, and Math.
- Our ELA (English language Arts) Program will focus on the concepts described in the Common Core State Standards and will include using skill-based practice, genre studies, and responses to literature. We encourage children to predict, analyze, comprehend, and develop graphic organizers.
- As established in the Common Core State Standards, our Math Programs will include skill-based practice and problem-solving using real-world situations. We will encourage children to use critical thinking, reasoning, and a variety of strategies to solve problems.
We look forward to helping your child develop a positive attitude toward learning.
To view the Saturday Program Brochure, HERE!!!
For more information or to register, call us at 718-997-2759 or e-mail Rebecca.Girard@qc.cuny.edu .